Tuesday 19 June 2012

Tardy in Tartan

I love these Tartan Tardy's! Im so glad that I have them, I think they are really unique and grunge looking :)
For this outfit, I paired them with a matching tartan skirt, which I have had forever! Black leggings, tee and leather jacket.
I love wearing red and black together!
I was wearing:
Valleygirl Quilted Leather Jacket
Supre Basic Black Tee
Supre Tartan Skirt
Black Leggings 
Red Chanel Bag
Vintage Bead Necklace
Red & Black House of Harlow Arrow Bracelets
Blue Lapis YSL Arty Ring
Black Stone Ring
Vintage Red Shoe Earrings






173230_Solestruck-117

2 comments:

  1. I totally want these tartan JCs! I would grunge them up with flannels and denim galore! lol They look soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I really wanna try out a more grunge inspired outfit with these soon xx

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...