Wednesday 8 August 2012

Black Milk Nylon Wars Ep2 & Recent BM Purchases

Nylon Wars Episode 2..ended good and bad ;)
Good: The Kawaii Dress (Cupcake Animals) was a surprise inclusion
Bad: I missed out on the piece I really wanted NY Skyline Dress.
But they are sewing more ;)
I purchased only 2 pieces this time; Lace Evil Cheerleader Dress and Pink Kawaii Dress.
I also received two new Black Milk pieces this week; Matte Black Evil Cheerleader Dress and Metallic Velvet Rose Skirt! I love them both and will hopefully be able to include them in outfit posts soon :)










173230_Solestruck-117

2 comments:

  1. I want the Matte Black Evil Cheerleader too, it ALWAYS goes in my size before I get there! Frustrating! :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wanted it for ages but couldnt justify $130 on a plain black dress..but its actually awesome!! xx

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...