Monday 6 August 2012

UNIF Collection

As everyone probably knows by now- I LOVE UNIF.
My little collection has been steadily growing ever since I bought my first piece; the Black Hellbounds from Solestruck. It was only then that I discovered their clothing line and I found a number of pieces I wanted.
I still have a few things I want- the Dream Jumper, Peignoir Tank and Im still deciding about the Cotton Candy Shorts- unsure about the cut though.
I also have another dress on its way- can you guess which one? ;)


Leopard Spike Jacket
Purchased from Dolls Kill

Leather Spike Jacket in Blue
Purchased from Nasty Gal

Easy Rider Americana Jacket
Purchased from Nasty Gal

Garter Skirt in Pink
Purchased from Dolls Kill

I Will Cheat On You Tee
Prize from Dolls Kill

Jesus Saves I Spend Top
From UNIF

Deadstock Dress
Purchased from Nasty Gal

Lace Choker Dress in Black
Purchased from Karmaloop

Cotton Candy Dress
Purchased from Karmaloop

Poison Ivy Dress in Ivory
Purchased from Dolls Kill

Lace Choker Dress in Ivory
Purchased from Nasty Gal

Love Punch Dress in Neon Pink
Purchased from Karmaloop

Poison Ivy Dress in Wine
Purchased from Karmaloop

173230_Solestruck-117

10 comments:

  1. You have such awesome clothes...

    Prettylittleenvies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. UNIF is so amazing! You are so lucky to have what seems like nearly the entire collection! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm selling my dream jumper. Check out my ebay page, I will ship to Austrailia, I have had a lot of people contact me about it. I know you wear an XS as well, maybe it would be a good fit, I only wore it for 2 hours (I'm too short).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know..Still undecided about that one though..not sure how it would look on me xx

      Delete
  4. are you going to get the God Speed Dress? i think it would suit you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Already ordered ;) Should be here soon!! xx

      Delete
  5. Dream Jumper or the new Harness dress in Pastel @karmaloop? what do you think of them style wise, which do you like best ? srry for the questions >.< just wondering

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm, I like the Dream Jumper because its more covered around the back/top, but the Harness one is a much better length for me; I would totally buy the Harness one if the back wasn't completely open! xx

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...