Monday 13 August 2012

My Tight Pantz

I recently discovered My Tight Pantz, a website where you can easily keep track of your Black Milk collection.
It has a achieve of all the Black Milk pieces ever made and lets you add the ones you have to your 'Collection' list or add the pieces you want to a 'Wishlist'.
As for me..I've added 4 new pieces to my collection during the Black Milk sale; for those of you who don't already know- Black Milk is having a 20% of sale until Friday for James birthday!
I purchased the Lace Spartans, Matte Black Leggings, Metallic Teal Skirt and Snakey Red Leggings!
Can't wait to get them :)
Check out my collection so far..or my wishlist ;)


173230_Solestruck-117

2 comments:

  1. OMG. I didn't know they had a website. I follow this guy on Instagram. That's such a cool idea! How do you join though?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just logged in through FB..there should be a button at the top right corner xx

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...