Tuesday 14 August 2012

Neon Rainbow

I really love this Our Prince Of Peace rainbow velvet dress!
I purchased it from Dolls Kill a little while ago..It hasn't really been warm enough to wear it yet, but Im giving it a go ;)
I paired it with my neon pink Hellbounds and used the rainbow laces from the black pair to create a really crazy bright look.
I was also wearing some neon accessories and my pink Celine bag.
I was wearing:
Celine Pink Bag
Dotti Neon Skull Necklace (worn as bracelet)
Neon Earrings






173230_Solestruck-117

5 comments:

  1. Only you can pull off that outfit!

    www.nelliescloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you actually get hate for this on the street? Because I know I've worn outfits not even this bright and had rude comments... I totally love this by the way! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah, from boring people wearing the most lame things on earth :P
      Thanks xx

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...