Saturday 4 August 2012

Vintage Lace

Wearing my UNIF Lace Choker Dress which I got on sale from Nasty Gal.
I had the black one and really wanted the cream too, but my size was sold out :(
I bought this one even though it was the wrong size, but I managed to pull it in as much as possible with the lace ties on the back, the arms are a little baggy; but it doesnt really matter- I still like the look of it :)
I was wearing:
UNIF Cream Lace Choker Dress
Chanel Cream PST Bag
Jeffrey Campbell x LF Stunning Shoes
White Lace Frill Socks
Equip Gold Purple Stone Bracelet
Vintage Charm Bracelet
Gold Purple & Green Rings
Equip Purple Crystal Earrings






173230_Solestruck-117

4 comments:

  1. It looks really pretty on you and kinda reminds me of a ghost someone would see up in a window of a mansion... I really like it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) I kinda think its a bit too much ivory though..maybe better in summer with a tan ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so cute. Bummer you had to go up a size.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I was going to have it altered..but I probably wont wear it that often anyway, Its not too bad..main issue is the baggy arms.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...