Tuesday 28 August 2012

Garter Goth

The last outfit I wore the Garter Skirt with was very girly and pastel, so this time I decided to keep the rest of my look dark and make the skirt the focus.
I think I prefer this look, pairing a simple top with the all buckles and straps of the skirt.
I also wore my trusty black Hellbounds and some high socks which matched the colours of my outfit :)
I was wearing:
Dotti Black Lace Sleeve Top
Chanel Medallion Tote
Lace & Ribbon Knee High Socks
Equip Chunky Necklace
Hermes Collier De Chien Cuff
Equip Black Stone Ring






173230_Solestruck-117

4 comments:

  1. I love this outfit! I agree, much better than the last one wearing this skirt. I don't think I would ever suit colours like this on my body! :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou :) You should get the black one, theyre really cool! xx

      Delete
  2. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE! The hellbounds look so great with the skirt and all the black really accentuates the skirt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou :) I love how the skirt matches the hellbounds! xx

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...