Tuesday 7 August 2012

Velvet, Rainbows & Suspenders

I really love these Black Milk Reverse Suspenders that I purchased from Nylon Wars Ep1.
They help hold the skirts & dresses down really well; plus they look awesome while doing so :)
I decided to pair them with my BM Rainbow Galaxy dress and another new purchase the Big Lita.
I got this Purple Velvet vintage tee the other day for $5!
Vintage Purple Velvet Tee
Marc Jacobs Blue Stam Bag
House of Harlow Stations Necklace
Lovisa Bracelet
YSL Blue Lapis Arty Ring
Equip Purple Earrings






173230_Solestruck-117

7 comments:

  1. Your outfit is gorgeouss!
    I am contemplating getting suspenders but not sure which ones hmm..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou :) I would go for the Black ones- they will go with everything :) xx

      Delete
  2. The velvet top is a great score! And I love how the big litas are looking!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I thought it was really cute- and Im really liking velvet at the moment ;)
      Thankyou xx

      Delete
  3. Haha, yes, this is why I want the reverse suspenders. My dress rides up at the bottom and down at the top, so you can see (to much of) my legs and (too much of) my boobs! Hahaha. I still buy them because they're amazing and because the skirts are worse but those suspenders sure will be useful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine dont tend to ride up too much luckily, but these do hold the skirts/dresses down pretty well :) xx

      Delete
  4. Thanks for saying that it actually does hold the dress down! I'm thinking of buying a pair of those suspenders sometime soon but was a bit unsure because I also don't wanna waste $60 if I won't be getting much wear out of them. Is it actually comfy though?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...