Friday 27 July 2012

Black Milk Nylon Wars Pt1

Thursday was the release of Black Milks Nylon Wars Part 1.
I decided before the release to only buy 3 pieces, but I ended up with 6:
Im so glad I could finally get the Green Galaxy Leggings and I really love the look of the Shattered Glass Jacket which was cheaper than I was expecting which is always good :) I may end up buying the Charcoal version if I like the Silver one.
I also thought that the Spotty and Jester Leggings were a really good price! $50 each when usually leggings are $75.
There must have been a lot more stock of each design this time; everything didn't sell out in the first 5 minutes for once- even the limited items are still available!
A lot of the pieces I want weren't in this release; Nylon Wars Part 2 is going to be a very expensive day for me ;)






173230_Solestruck-117

9 comments:

  1. The Rainbow Spotty Leggings are the pair I missed out on, they were cheapest too but I didn't want to make a second order, my husband would not be impressed! lol :(

    All the rest I'm going to get in our next pay period. Been waiting for them to bring back the green and rainbow galaxy pair so I'm NOT missing them again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I ended up making 2 orders too, the first one was rushed and I didn't get to see anything properly.
      I really hope the rainbow galaxy makes a return in part 2! xx

      Delete
    2. If they make a catsuit my life will be complete. I'll just cover my entire body in rainbow galaxy. lol

      Delete
  2. Lolz - I was determined to only purchase 2 and ended up with 5!! Damn you and this addiction Black Milk!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah I did the same.. I was look OH that ones nice too! *Adds to cart* Now Im broke :( But at least I'll have lots of new pretties xx

      Delete
  3. hey have you seen these? http://www.solestruck.com/jeffrey-campbell-big-lita-black-washed/index.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Already ordered ;) But thanks for letting me know!
      Been waiting for them to come in at Solestruck!
      Love them :) xx

      Delete
  4. I love the suspenders and that coat is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was going to buy the regular suspenders, but then I saw these ones that connect to dresses/skirts etc.
      Should all be here next week! xx

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...