Friday 6 July 2012

Neon

A crazy bright outfit featuring my Black Milk Psychedelic Chess Leggings.
I love all the bright colours and how they look paired with my neon Hellbounds! 
So crazy and over the top :) 
I chose to keep the neon theme going by wearing a neon pink singlet dress and my skull necklace, I found these bangles in Diva the other day that were like my House of Harlow ones! I bought them anyway because I loved the bright pink one :)
I was wearing:
Supre Neon Pink Singlet Dress
Dotti Black Glitter Cardigan
Plaited Black Wool Belt
Mini Black Chanel Bag
Dotti Neon Skull Necklace
Chanel Watch
Diva Black & Pink Bangles
Lovisa Ring
Silver Eiffel Tower Earrings






173230_Solestruck-117

10 comments:

  1. I'm in the process of buying these leggings off another blogger, I kept missing them every release! They are so amazing though, they look great with your pink Hellbounds... I'm going to have a hell of a time matching them! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I dont think I'll probably ever wear them again honestly lol xx

      Delete
  2. Yes, this is definitely neon to the extreme, awesome! Well, I love love loove the neon pink hellbounds. Hey! I have 4 pairs of hellbounds too, except instead of the red pair I have the leopard print pair :) It's such a stunning shoe, so good for shorties like me. Anyway, I really like that glitter cardigan from Dotti, good find!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I think I'm gonna get the Leopard Hellbounds too really soon :) I love them with the Black Laces- not so keen on the white, which is what I usually see them worn with.
      The Dotti Cardi is an oldie but a goodie that I found in the wardrobe the other day lol xx

      Delete
  3. I love that skull necklace and the leggings are so awesome. I think I would wear them on the weekend a lot with plain tees and sneakers or heels and a black "going out" top. The are such scene stealers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh those leggings are loud! Hah I introduced my sister to BM and she wanted those leggings so bad! I agree that they're tough to match with... I would probably only wear black with them. If you don't wear them you should sell or swap them on the BSS page though! I know you'd definitely make another sharkie happy :) I see lots of girls asking about them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really- I probably will end up selling them, or maybe try to swap them..not really sure on how safe that is though :S

      Delete
  5. Do you still have them? And would you sell them? I'm trying to find a pair like this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry nope- I wont really be selling anything on my blog :)

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...