Friday 13 July 2012

Eyelash Dress

Another outfit post featuring the Black Milk Eyelash Dress- this time creating a different look by wearing it over a simple black dress.
I really like both looks, but my favourite would be the rainbow, wearing this dress with black makes it more simple.
I paired it with a purple bag (Hermes) and boots (JC Litas) and minimal jewellery to keep the focus on the dress.
I was wearing:
Supre Black Singlet Dress (under)
Hermes Purple Mini Kelly Bag
Jeffrey Campbell Purple Glitter Velvet Lita's
Marc Jacobs Lola Purfume Bracelet
Purple Arty Bangle
Purple Arty Ring
Diva Purple Earrings





173230_Solestruck-117

8 comments:

  1. I love your blog :) it's really delicious :D may we can follow each other? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way those purple litas look with the dress and of course the ruffle socks really compliment the outfit as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :)
      Yeah my trusty ruffle socks again lol, these are probably my favourite Lita's xx

      Delete
  3. you have an amazing style:)
    Melu

    meluandmila.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why are your knees so pretty!? Lol, weird question, but seriously you have pretty knees! <3

    www.nelliescloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...