Thursday 26 July 2012

Pink Leopard

One of my lovely blog followers Nadia asked me a while ago to take some pics of the UNIF Leopard Spike Jacket with the Leopard Hellbounds, I've finally done it!
FYI: The Hellbounds are a tiny bit darker than the jacket- or maybe it just looks that way because the spots are closer together.
Also the Hellbounds are coming out a bit shiny in the photos due to being made of a hair material.
I broke up all the leopard with some splashes of pink :)
I was wearing:
Pink Tee
Lee Black Jeans
Pink Motorcycle Bag
Equip Pink Cross Necklace
Lovisa Pink Leather Chain Bracelet
Pink Arty Ring
Diva Pink Stone Earrings






173230_Solestruck-117

8 comments:

  1. I LOOOVE both of the leopard pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh! Thank you. This helps a lot. I still love both the Leopard Hellbounds and the jacket but it now doesn't feel like it's absolutely necessary to get them to match with my jacket, I was hoping they'd be the exact same spot but I think I have a pair that suits it pretty well already. Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah they are similar, but not the same. I think any leopard print shoe would look good with it :)
    Your welcome xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. is that your whole shoe collection in the background? if it is then wow! looks like a store x)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My heel collection is in the background, all my flats, tall boots and converse etc are elsewhere :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your blog,if you want come to my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou :) I checked out your blog too- cute looks xx

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...