Tuesday 31 July 2012

Deadstock Dreams

New UNIF- Deadstock Dress & Indigo Hellbounds.
I love this dress! I had been wanting it for months, ever since I saw a sneak peak of it from UNIF.
I really like how it matches with the Hellbounds.
Bit too cold for this outfit yet, but this will be a great summer basic :)
I was wearing:
UNIF Deadstock Dress
Supre Pink Singlet (under)
UNIF Blue Leather Spike Jacket (last photos)
Chanel Blue Bag
UNIF Indigo Hellbounds
Blue Beaded Necklace & Earrings
Hermes Blue Clic Clac Bangle
YSL Turquoise Arty Ovale Ring






173230_Solestruck-117

2 comments:

  1. Love the dress and the jacket and shoes go together so perfectly!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought so too :) All UNIF stuff is good ;) xx

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...