Tuesday 17 July 2012

Blue Velvet

A very blue outfit for today featuring my Black Milk blue galaxy leggings paired with one of my latest pairs of Litas.
I had totally forgotten about this blue velvet dress until I pulled it out of my wardrobe earlier, I thought it would match with this outfit really well.
I was wearing:
Supre Blue Velvet Dress
Black Milk Blue Galaxy Leggings
Marc Jacobs Blue Stam Bag
Jeffrey Campbell Metallic Midnight Lita's
House of Harlow Locket Necklace
House of Harlow Black Arrow Bangle
Chanel Black J12 Watch
YSL Blue Lapis Arty Ring
Vintage Blue Stone Earrings






173230_Solestruck-117

6 comments:

  1. Awkward. I have a real velvet dress very similar and I wear it with the same leggings and shoes too! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha great minds think alike ;) xx

      Delete
    2. I was going to say that exact same thing! ;) The ONLY difference is my blue bucket bag has a pattern on it and I can't tell if your dress has a scooped back! lol... I'm almost tempted to post it in the near future so we can compare... hahahahaha.

      Delete
    3. You should post it! I wanna see now :) xx

      Delete
  2. Love this outfit, really beautiful all together!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...