Monday 23 July 2012

UNIF & Rainbows

My latest buys from Dolls Kill and Karmaloop.
I had been wanting the UNIF Garter Skirt for a long time, I finally ordered it from Dolls Kill along with the UNIF White Poison Ivy Dress, UNIF Hellbounds in Indigo and this awesome Our Price Of Peace Rainbow Velvet Dress.
I now have all the colours of Hellbounds released so far :)
I also ordered this UNIF Cotton Candy Dress from Karmaloop, I'm not sure about it; I'll probably end up getting it hemmed shorter.
As always; the service from Dolls Kill was awesome! Fast shipping and great customer service, they emailed me when their was an issue with sizing of one of the pieces and had it all sorted out really quickly, I love the relaxed atmosphere of Dolls Kill.
As for Karmaloop..well I dont order from them very often if that tells you anything ;) 










173230_Solestruck-117

12 comments:

  1. Great clothes, loving the tie dye!

    Rose x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shoes, awesome haul!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The velvet rainbow dress--AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know how awesome is it!! There's also a skirt in the same material that I wanna get next :) xx

      Delete
  4. I really like the Indigo Hellbounds, they will go good with the blue spiked jacket that I think you got by UNIF. I think I like the skirt too but I'd have to see it on, it's hard to see where all those straps go. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good idea! Yeah I got the Blue Jacket a while ago, it will match well actually :)
      I've got a few oufit posts lined up, just havnt had a chance to photograph them lately xx

      Delete
  5. I love those rainbow velvet ones!!! I still can't decide between the dress or skirt.

    On the white velvet dress, it looks pink! Is it actually pinkish? (which would be AWESOME) or is it the lighting? Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would go for the dress, you could always wear a top over it to make it look like a skirt too :)
      The velvet dress is white, its the lighting of the room thats making it look pink (pink curtains) xx

      Delete
  6. I thought you didn't really like the indigo hellbounds? I'm glad you got them... I think they look great on you! And those dresses are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't at first, but after seeing more photos of them I decided to get them after all. They're much more blue/denim than I originally thought xx

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...