Monday 2 July 2012

Shimmer

This would have to be one of my favourite outfit posts featured on the blog.
I really love this rainbow velvet dress from Miracle Eye, it's so soft, pretty and unique!
Everyone should definitely check out Larissa's store- she makes all the clothes herself!
I feel in love with it when I saw it on Dark Vice and was really surprised at the price! 
I paired it with my new UNIF Hellbounds in Mermaid- I really love how they match with the dress :)
I was wearing:
Supre Silver Belt
Chanel Beige PST Bag
Frill Socks
Vintage Purple Jewel Necklace
Balenciaga Pink Cuff
Hermes Blue Clic Clac Bangle
YSL Turquoise Arty Ring
Equip Pink Jewel Earrings






173230_Solestruck-117

6 comments:

  1. So pretty and magical looking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, I love the power of the internet! !!!!! I post about Larissa's site, then you read about it, buy the dress from her store and then come up with this stunning outfit. AWESOME! I think the mermaid Hellbounds and that dress go together so well, it's almost like that were made for each other. I can't wait to get the shoes :D I think they should be coming tomorrow or Wednesday, woo hoo!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im so glad you posted about it! I love how the Dress and Shoes match! Can't wait to see how you style yours! :) xx

      Delete
  3. Oh god! This post is perfect. I love Dark Vice. The girl who runs it is such an amazing gal.. Seriously. One of my best internet friendz. Thank you so much for the kind words regarding my shop! I made a vow to always keep the prices down and not binge my customer's wallets because that's not fun for the customer OR the seller! Those hellbounds, man. Like I said before, this post is puuuuurrfect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much hun! I agree Dark Vice is awesome!
      I love your shop! I would really like to make some custom orders soon- I will email you about it :)
      Thanks so much for making such a beautiful dress!
      xx

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...