Wednesday 4 July 2012

Rainbow Eyelashes

Wearing two new Black Milk items for this outfit: The Eyelash Dress and the Rainbow Galaxy Lita's.
I really like how the Eyelash looks paired over the Rainbow Galaxy Dress.
The Jeffrey Campbell x Black Milk Lita's are so pretty, I love them :) I just had to pair them with the matching dress for my first outfit post feauturing them.
I was wearing:
Black Frill Socks
Green Leather Satchel Bag
Diva Green Stone Necklace
Diva Green Bracelets
House of Harlow Green Arrow Bangle
Green Arty Ring 





173230_Solestruck-117

8 comments:

  1. you're a princess, so jelly:p

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look! And I really love the frilly socks with it too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun, I love these socks! I wear them with everything lol xx

      Delete
  3. this is perfection on so many levels. A+ outfit babydoll <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh, everything about this outfit is perfect! I'm wishing that I bought the eyelash dress now :( How tall are you? I'm curious just because of how the BM dresses falls on you. Sometimes the dresses look really long on girls, and other times the dresses look short... I think they fall perfectly on you! I'm 5'5 so I'm hoping the dresses won't be too long on me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I like it too!
      I find the dresses are pretty short -especially the printed ones, and Im not that tall either, I'm probably around your height xx

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...